Treatment & Services
The Ambulatory Surgery Center at the Jefferson Pain and Rehab Center provides coordinated, goal-oriented, interdisciplinary team services to improve functioning and decrease the dependence on the health care systems by persons in pain. The program serves those persons who have limit at ions that interfere with their physical, psychological, social, and/or vocational functioning.
The Ambulatory Surgery Center at the Jefferson Pain and Rehab Center is committed to improving the physical and emotional health of the patients we serve. We accomplish this by promoting the highest level of quality care possible with the greatest degree of compassion possible.
Our goals are to seek, achieve and exceed the highest standards in surgical and patient care. The delivery of care is “patient-focused” care for the relief of pain.
All procedures performed in the Ambulatory Surgery Center are done under the guidance of a C-Arm (video fluoroscopy). Some of the procedures offered include:
- Precision X-ray guided Spinal injections/ Nerve Blocks Radiofrequency Denervation (Facet/Sacroliac)
- Radiofrequency/Pulse Frequency Sympathectomy (add radiofrequency ablation procedure information)
- Sympathetic Plexes Blockade (Celicac, Hypogastric)
- Sympathetic Ganglion Blockade (Stellate, Lumbar)
- Peripheral/Regional Blocks
- Trigeminal Ganglion Block
Spinal Cord Stimulator Implantation
In the treatment of chronic pain, just two factors are important: What works. And what doesn’t. If surgical and pharmaceutical options haven’t worked for you, fortunately you have a viable alternative: spinal cord stimulation. It’s an effective, proven therapy that helps mitigate your pain putting you in control while improving your quality of life. And the information you need is right at hand.
- Visit ControlYourPain.com and ask your Pain Management Specialist if the Precision Plus'” SCS System is right for you.
- Visit ControlYourPain.com/Ambassador to put you in touch with people who successfully manage their pain with spinal cord stimulation. Please call 1-800-819-45(5 (4727).
- Visit RaceAgainstPain.com to join the online community, share your story and make new friends.
- For additional information for spinal cord stimulation visit PowerOverYourPain.com
Trigger Point Injections
- Peripheral Intra-Articular Injections (Hip, Shoulder, Knees, Sacroiliac)
- Viscous Supplement Joint Injections
- Diagnostic Discography Epidural Steroid Injection Anesthetic Intervention
- Comprehensive Inter-disciplinary Pain Program
- Comprehensive Inter-disciplinary Headache Program
- Prolotherapy. Anatomy of the Spine/ Caudal Steroid Injection/ With Videos
SPECIALIZED AREA OF PAIN
- Acute/Chronic Back Pain
- Acute/Chronic Neck Pain
- Arthritis/Joint Pain/Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain
- Syndrome Fibromyalgia
- Headache & Facial Pain
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain/Peripheral Vascular Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Post Surgical Pain
- Shingles-Post Herpetic Neuralgia
- Soft Tissue/Muscle Pain
- Myofascial Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- lnterventional Sports Medicine Pain Management
- Fall Prevention